Fps Haxers
Please Login to view the forums. Thank you.


Game Enhancements. Free, Safe, Working and Trusted.
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome! Come join our Great Community. We are looking for Mods and Coders!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 My Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex0tic
GFX Team
GFX Team


Warning Bar :
Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: My Applications   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Name: Ex0tic/Intelon67/Jake (Please call me Ex0tic)

What your applying for: Moderator, Website Coder and Graphics Master

Why I should pick you: I am a very friendly person and I have alot of experience backing me up in all job aspects. I use proper grammar 98% of the time. The other 2% is when I'm joking around with people or just trying to piss them off.

How active are you: Very Active. Once I get used to a new forum I'm very active.

Past Experience: ArberMS, ArberWoW, EchelonedWoW, Nexonlocale, JoeshieMS, BahaMS (2 Times), FrostyMS, JesusScape, SebMS, SebWoW, Sebs Gaming, Heavens Gamer, Gamerz Island, E-pidemic, Intelon67 Designs, JMD Productions, Arberb Productions, GamerzEssentials, and Dragon-X Maplestory

What you can do with this job: Well if I get any Admin access I can setup a website for the forums and make its own section and what not. So that would be nice. And whether I get the job or not I'll still make this site a website coded in either HTML or PHP. All depending on what the Owner of this website wants.

Other: I'm a well rounded person as I have gone to catholic school until High school. I am a Scientologist so don't ask me if I'm a christian because I'm not. I don't like arguing about politics or religion because it just doesn't end well. I can also do alot of other malicious things to people if they screw with this site. But that's only if they DDos it or something.

GFX Work











So thats all. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
BumbleBee
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Warning Bar :
Posts : 113
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 22
Location : Up Your Ass

PostSubject: Re: My Applications   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:24 pm

wow thos are nice sigs ile see waht i can do.
Back to top Go down
Ex0tic
GFX Team
GFX Team


Warning Bar :
Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: My Applications   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Lol. Thanks Zibil. Razz
Back to top Go down
Megaops
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Warning Bar :
Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 21
Location : Sleeping in your house

PostSubject: Re: My Applications   Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 am

I might be able to do something too, but idk.
Back to top Go down
http://fpshaxers.tk/
Leki
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Warning Bar :
Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 24
Location : In your Mom's house. Duh!

PostSubject: Re: My Applications   Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:43 am

Accepted.

GFX team.
Back to top Go down
http://fpshaxers.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Applications   

Back to top Go down
 
My Applications
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fps Haxers :: General Discussion :: Applications-
Jump to: