Fps Haxers
Please Login to view the forums. Thank you.

Game Enhancements. Free, Safe, Working and Trusted.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome! Come join our Great Community. We are looking for Mods and Coders!
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

Cody1 for moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cody1

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Cody1 for moderator   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Name: Cody James Cameron my real life name, username: Cody1

What your applying for: (Moderator, Coder, Graphics Master)
I would greatly apreciate applying for trainee mod.....or moderator or global moderator.

Why i should pick you:
Well, i am extreamly follower of rules, im a great person with alot of perspective's in life, and follow all rules, ban if needed close threads if needed talk to others about rules that they may be breaking but didnt understand it, i will also help out coding and be upto date with everything.

How active are you:

im extreamly active, il be on basicly all day to read post that need to be closed, or edited or accepted, i know i havent got alot of post its basicly because i joined a while ago on another account then it got hacked [who the hell wants to hack a forum account lol] and i just rejoined again, and i decided i better make a applacation now before all spots are gone ^^

Past Experience:

i have about 4 differnt forums for all of my previous servers, rsps they were. i have be a admin on a cheat site what was really good untill the owner closed it Sad im also admins mods and other fourms like barrage cheats2free and i was a dedicated member/moderator/admin.

What you can do with this job:

I can help alot of other memeber's mod's and admins with anything they need, i can also code and do gfx, im good with talking to people, as im a cashier at hungry jacks lol, i know how to do alot of things as i get A's alot in technology studies *computer work* and i got a A+ in multimedia, and yeah i can help everyone out when needed, i will be posting alot of hacks during these few days.

Other: I can code leach lol post hacks alot, not ask for free combat arms account like i seen another mod do...and not abuse my staff rights, and i will make tut's on how to download and install and use some combat arms hack, and post alot more =]

Thanks, Cody.C Laughing
Back to top Go down
qoehd8

PostSubject: Re: Cody1 for moderator   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Why i should pick you:
Well, i am extreamly follower of rules, im a great person with alot of perspective's in life, and follow all rules

what does that have to do with the quetsion >?
Back to top Go down
Megaops
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Cody1 for moderator   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Declined only 6 posts.

PostSubject: Re: Cody1 for moderator   

Back to top Go down

Cody1 for moderator
Page 1 of 1